Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tired...

Only a few years ago I used to be able to sustain myself on relative little sleep over a fairly long space of time. This was particularly handy when I was stuck in a relationship that had a turned a bit argument heavy, which meant I never got more than 2 hours sleep each night but had to get up and go to work each morning. Although this went on for quite a few months, somehow I still functioned.

When I was even younger I was able to party/stay up for nights on end and still go to school/study/work and have a good time.

Not anymore these days. Didn't get much sleep Thursday night so I was tired all day yesterday. Stayed at a friend's last night watching The Old Grey Whistle Test on DVD and just conked out on the couch. However, I was still "up" at 3am trying to listen to Supertramp and keep a conversation going as I was actually in the mood for a bit of a chat, a drink & music.

Anyway, this morning I literally had to roll myself out of bed to get to work and I am now sitting here with a serious cup of coffee trying to prevent my eyes to shut.

Was planning and looking forward to go out tonight so I will have a nap the minute I get home.

God. What a wimp I have turned into!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...