Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Lunchtime Treat!

So we are officially half-way through the week. Is there a better time for little pick me up? 

Reason 1: I reward myself for having gotten to Wednesday without major breakdowns.
Reason 2: I give myself a little cheer so I will make it to the end of the week!

With it being the 29th of February, I could do one of those "ladies, propose to your man - buy him a ring/watch/... here" but I think it's a rather daft concept to only be "allowed" to propose once every 4 years. So I shall ignore that tradition.

Instead, I'll give you a quick rundown on the leapyear promotions I've been getting. Most of these are only valid for today so be quick!

Up to 29% off with Promocode LEAPDAY10 

29% off with Promocode 5250

Up to 50% off Sale starting today

Melissa Shoes up to 60% off
Hurry up, just a few of the gorgeous Vivienne Westwood PomPom Heels left. Also get ready to check out the Alice by Temperley Sale launching tomorrow!

Enjoy your lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...