Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MacBook Pro Travelling in (Mulberry-)Style

So what do you do if you have to carry a laptop (more specific a MacBook Pro) and don't want to give up your Mulberry? You could use a simple laptop sleeve on a strap together with your small- to medium-sized handbag. Or you could use a slim laptop sleeve and squeeze the whole thing into a Bayswater (I did this up until recently). Or you could discover something you didn't even know existed: a Bayswater for Macbook!

I acquired this very practical bag a few weeks ago and found it particularly useful when I was flying with my toddler in tow. Carrying his bag, pushchair, my bag and him and getting all that stuff (and him!) through security meant it was so much easier to just slide my MacBook out and back into the bag than getting it out of a sleeve inside a Bayswater - which is what I had done previously.

I really don't get why Mulberry ever stopped producing these - maybe it was just a limited licencing deal with Apple or whatever but I really wish you could get any Bayswater as a laptop bag...


Mulberry Bayswater for MacBook in Black Drummed Patent Leather

Factfile
Width 36cm, Height 28cm, Depth 12cm
1 padded laptop compartment with tab closure, 1 removable pull-top bag.
1 zipped compartment, 2 slip pockets, 1 press stud compartment for pendrives. 

Anyway, let's see what fits in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...