Friday, June 12, 2015

Not Another "Babybag"?!

I know I've gone on about babybags a number of times and, as much as I love the idea of using a Mulberry as your full-on mum & baby bag, I have been using a Storksak for most of the time as it's lightweight, has all the compartments I want and I don't have to be precious about chucking it on the floor. My lo is 2 1/2 and we are now at a stage where I usually just pop a couple of things in whatever tote I'm carrying if we're not out for too long.

However, I had been after a Mulberry Mitzy for the longest time and though I love my Sofie Messenger, which is very similar to Mitzy Messenger, I still thought it's not quite big enough to replace the Storksak on a longer trip. So when the opportunity presented itself to have a play with a Mitzy Tote, I thought we'd try to load her up with the kind of stuff I'd want to take on a daytrip...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...