Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mulberry Oak And How to Care For It

Mulberry Oak... If you know me - or even if you have just sporadically followed my Mulberry posts on here - you will know that I am a complete sucker for Mulberry oak. I just think it is their most gorgeous leather and even though known to be sensitive, I'd pick it over pretty much any other most times. The warmth it radiates and the character it acquires over the years of use is unmatched.  No wonder I have a small collection by now. 



As it is so sensitive though, it is quite important that you protect it well. That way you don't have to worry about every raindrop or smudge. 

So if you're as much of a fan of Mulberry Oak as I am, consider becoming one or want to see how to keep your oak beautiful, do have a look at my clip.





4 comments:

  1. Great! Really helpful video - thanks Stef! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found it useful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 pm

    This was a very informative video, and I feel much more secure about caring for the brand new Bayswater I just got (my 1st one!). Thanks for all your efforts when making these videos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it can be really nerve-wracking to treat your first high-end bag for the first time but as long as you follow the recommendation on the care card and use the right product, you'll be absolutely fine!
      If you're really nervous, you can alsways give Mulberry a ring or pop into a store. They are usually happy to do it for you. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...