Thursday, October 29, 2015

Zip Up And Go

My Multizip pouch has got to be my most used Mulberry item: zips give easy access to four smaller and one bigger compartments. 

I use it every day during my working week to carry pens, washi, stickers, page flags, cables, tampons, lipcream and various bits of paper. When I fly with little M, it will hold our passports, mobile phones (yes, he has an old iPhone to play on - just on flights though!), tablets, headphones and other bits and bobs. 

I could go on but will instead let you watch me load it up for various occasions!


By the way, in regards to care for the leather, I just sprayed it with Collonil before I started using it and though it's not being babied, there are no stains or scrapes on it.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 pm

    Love love love this! Any idea where I could get my hands on one? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at the Cheshire Oaks outlet, but that was a few months ago, when they regularly re-stocked all three colours. Might be worth phoning around (details about outlets on http://verystef76.blogspot.de/2015/08/new-mulberry-at-discounted-prices.html) to see if they still have them.
      Alternatively try one of the facebook groups, they do pop up every now and then: http://verystef76.blogspot.de/2015/07/buying-pre-loved-mulberry-on-facebook.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...