Thursday, November 05, 2015

Cookies And Cream

I don't really do tiny bags. I mean, what's the point in carrying one that doesn't hold at least your essentials? Why not just shove your stuff into your pockets? Sometimes tough, you might prefer something small and elegant or cute, e.g. when you're going to a wedding. As much as I love my Alexa or Ledbury, they would look a bit weird and just too plain big on photographs and I also wouldn't want to have to balance either one of them on my lap in church during the ceremony.

Anyway, sometimes reducing your essentials to the absolute bare minimum is worth it for the sake of being able to carry something cute and pretty




By the way: If you like this Lily but still think she's just a tad too small, have a look at my review for the regular sized one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...