Thursday, December 03, 2015

My Bag Collection: Mulberry Alexa Mini

If you've been following my blog you know that I'm really into handbags. Many have come and gone though as I am trying to be quite ruthless: if I don't use a bag, if I don't find her suitable to my lifestyle or just not practical, she has to go. I think they are really too expensive to sit in my wardrobe and I justify keeping the ones that I do have by maintaining a good cost per use ratio.

So, which bags are staying, which am I using again and again? I thought it would be interesting to reflect on that and to present those a little bit more in depth on top of the videos that I have done.

Here's the first one...




Model
Mulberry Mini Alexa in Cabbage Green Soft Buffalo Leather

Size
22cm wide, 17cm high, 10cm deep. 

Features
Interior zip pocket, long removable strap.

Style
Fun and casual, the colour puts me in a good mood every time I carry her.  And even though she is slouchy and casual in appearance, I think she works well with a more formal or even evening outfit as she's just a cute juxtaposition in that case.



When do I use her
Not big enough as an everyday work commute bag, I use her when I'm out and about on my own as I can fit my essentials (see below). She's great for popping in my suitcase and is therefore my chosen going on holiday bag.

Fits
Purse, phone, inhaler, tissues, even my Fauxdori and a small shopping bag.




Recommended Care
Use Collonil Gel for cleaning and nourishing and finish off with Collonil Waterstop spray to protect.

For more info, check out my full video review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...