Monday, February 22, 2016

Flight Of Fancy

So whilst we are all totally up in arms - or pleasantly surprised - about what Mr. Coca has served up for Mulberry's AW16, I am still browsing their website, trying to convince myself that I don't need that tote. That tote being Mulberry's Kite Tote. 

Initially I had thought that the Small Kite Tote would have been just what I wanted: lush leather, compact size that would fit my essentials and a strap that could convert to a length that would facilitate cross body wearing.

I tried it on when I picked up that Small Bayswater Double Zip Tote for my mum and, as I was in a rush, didn't even try the regular and large size. Big mistake. Or not. Whilst I did find the small one a bit gimmicky in the end, I think the regular would be perfect as a smart throw it all in tote. And now I seriously want one. Only I can't decide which leather I want it in. 

Ordinarily I would have defaulted to the printed leather but I am actually really tempted by the nude or (the slightly more sensible, but equally lush) khaki. Obviously I need to see them in real live. A obviously I need to have a good play first. I think a visit to Mulberry Manchester is on the cards.




Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...