Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Necklace Overload

I'm not hugely into lots of different types of jewellery: I don't do rings. Bangles annoy me. I usually can't be bothered with earrings or when I do try, my ears get irritated. However, I do like a nice necklace and usually that means big, bold, statement. (Who came up with that name, by the way? Works very well but I'm sure it's a fairly recent term.)

Anyway, by pure coincidence I received two Stella & Dot orders last week - and couldn't wait to wear the items I received! The necklace in pic 1 and 2 is actually the same one: it's called Utopia Statement Necklace and it's so versatile as you can combine the different elements to achieve completely different looks. By the way: I would like to point out that I did buy all of these myself and am not being paid for this post. Free advertising for Stella & Dot - just because I love those necklaces so much!

Dress: Jesire
Top worn underneath: H&M
Boots: Something Italian
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Dress: Jesire
Boots: Something Italian
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Top: Zara
Skirt: All Saints
Jacket: H&M
Boots: Yes... something Italian...
Necklace: Stella & Dot

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...