Thursday, March 10, 2016

Granny Chique Purse

I've always had a bit more than just a soft spot for the Mulberry Polly range. There's something about that pushlock that feels a bit granny chique yet functional. The leather of the bags and purses is shiny grain, which is lovely and full of character, yet very robust. I had the small bag in conker for a while and only sold her on as I had simply not used her for quite a while. I was also a tad worried about hitting little M in the head with the rather heavy lock. (But that's really more of a reflection on my clumsiness than the bag.) 

This purse is the smaller/French version. I love the compact style, you fit so much into a small space! The only downside for me is that you can't leave the coin compartment open, whilst rummaging through the notes/receipt section. (Again: hello clumsiness and lots of spilled change...)

Anyway, a truly charming and gorgeous piece!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...