Monday, March 21, 2016

Lovable Rogue

I've been laid up with the flu all weekend and my head still feels like it's full of cotton wool. No big write up today but I have been coveting this bag for a while now and didn't want to wait any longer.

Coach haven't really been on my radar. I sort of passed by them, be it in Selfridges or in the outlet as nothing stood out to me. I can't even tell you how or when I came across this bag, I can just tell you that I stopped in my tracks, went "whoa!" - and instantly added it to my wish list.

It's the Coach Rogue Bag in glovetanned leather.


Not only does it look lovely, the leather seems lush, and the design so practical and perfect as a work bag. I mean, look at all those compartments! And the long strap!





And whilst it is lovely in light blue, this teal combo really pulls a punch. 


Not exactly cheap at £750 but compared to Mulberry's Bayswater Double Zip Tote in small or regular, you'll still be "saving" (yes, we are buying a handbag here, I know) £450.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...