Monday, July 04, 2016

Covet Monday: Clever and Gorgeous

It seems that at the moment I am constantly stumbling across new handbag designers. Well, maybe I am looking more than I used to. Anyway, after discovering Strathberry, Linjer and Rodtnes I have now come across VVA Bags and I am so tempted!

Whilst they produce just a few styles, they offer these in a large choice of leathers and - what I love most - the different elements can be swapped out and the bags can be customised to fit different uses.

The bags are made in Britain (apparently in "deepest darkest Lancashire") with the exception of the hardware but they are hoping to change this in the future.

My favourite model is the Dahlia, a good work-sized tote. Prices start at £350.

VVA Dahlia Tote Purple


It features a removable zipped pouch/clutch, that can also be worn on its own. (Yes, I know. Mulberry does that with the Willow but I've never been a fan.) This pouch even has d-rings for attaching a chain or strap, both of which come with the bag. It also comes with a removable tassel, which you can replace with a different colour one. So what you're getting is:

- the tote,

- a zipped pouch/clutch (called Ivy),
- a leather strap,
- a keychain/chain strap,
- and a tassel.




The bag measures H29cm, W40cm D11cm, so you can fit in A4 and even a laptop. 
You can carry it by the short handle or on your shoulder by the leather strap. 
You can avoid scrambling for your keys in the bag by attaching it to the keychain. 
You can detach the Ivy pouch and use it as a clutch in the evening or attach the strap and carry it on your shoulder with your essentials.

Oh, and it comes in a printed leather.

VVS Dahlia Tote Mock Croc

So, a smart looking, practical, high quality bag. Perfect for work and it ticks pretty much all of my boxes. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...