Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Office Girl or Hippie

If you follow me on Facebook you might have noticed that I was on holiday last week. Sometimes that means I have more time to blog. Sometimes that means I forget that I have a blog - apart from posting random holiday snaps via Instagram. So the below is the whole all of the outfit shots I did over the past two weeks. And there is even one that shows a truly 'holiday' outfit!

Boden skirt and H&M top print mix and match
Never would have thought about putting these two prints together - until I saw that the mustardy yellow is pretty much the same shade in both. Not sure about the shoes though...
Top: H&M
Skirt: Boden
Shoes: Zara

Zara skirt and Warehouse top
I wasn't sure about this one when I put it on in the morning. That below-the-knee length is so tricky if you're wearing flats. But I had about three people comment on it - favourably - so it must look ok. :)
Top: Warehouse
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Aarikka

Multi coloured hareem pants
Do you buy clothes when you're on holiday? I don't mean, pop into a H&M and buy an extra t-shirt. Or find a local shop that stocks your favourite designer.
I mean the kind of stuff that you pick up when on a summer holiday: t-shirts with weird prints, tops that scream hippie - and trousers like these ones.
I bought them quite a few years ago in Piran/Slovenia because it was so hot and they looked like fun. Since then I've not worn them though because they just were a bit too... weird? "Sod it!" I thought last week when I was in Germany and it was hot. And they did make me smile! :)
Top: H&M
Trousers: little hippie shop in Piran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...