Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Autumn Gold

Autumn is well and truly here and I am digging into my wardrobe, finding some items I had forgotten throughout the summer months. Last weekend I moved my 'purely summer' items into a wardrobe in little M's room. Do you move your seasonal items around or do you have an 'all year round' wardrobe?

Tesco print top, Boden pencil skirt
I like it when this happens: you pull out an item of clothing and try to find something that works with it - and come across another item that really makes the colour "shine": the rich blue of the skirt (sorry for the poor pic) picks out the floral print and harmonises nicely with the gold on the top. (Spot the wonky door frame next to me - that's what happens if you rush your outfit pic.)
Top: Florence & Fred at Tesco

Longsleeve top worn underneath: &OtherStories
Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara

I'm sure you've seen this one before - am I running out of ideas..?
Well, the skirt is one of those items I pull out of my wardrobe, when I'm in a rush and I need to feel happy with what I'm wearing that day. How could you not smile with that print?!
Top: H&M
Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...