Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Inspired and the Mundane

Sometimes you have those days when you feel really inspired and fancy wearing something you haven't thrown together before. Like that jacket with the dress below - oh, and the necklace was new. And sometimes you need to have a fail safe have-worn-it-a-million-times-before combo. Like that black mini with the woolly jumper. The latter days happen more often but they make those other days even more enjoyable. 
(And can I just add that even on new-outfit-days getting dressed has to happen in 5 minutes top.)

Bit of a weird pose: makes me look like I have no waist... Anyway, I love the print on this dress and I'm debuting my new Stella & Dot necklace!
Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Warehouse
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Best pic out of a bad bunch. On the others it looked like I only had one arm. 
(I do like that jumper though, kept me snuggly warm in the drafty office yesterday.) 
Jumper: LaRedoute
Skirt: All Saints

Another mini skirt/warm jumper combo!
Jumper: Boden
Skirt: Topshop
Necklace: Oliver Bonas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...