Thursday, December 29, 2016

Outfits Out Of Sync

I'm completely out of sync and should have posted these yesterday. Christmas kinda does that. "What day is it? How long have I been off? Are the shops open?" You could swear we've been cut off from civilisation for weeks. Anyway, below a couple of outfits from my last working week of 2016.

Zara Dress Warehouse jacket
I love the overlay on the top of this dress but ended up wearing the jacket over it pretty much all day because I was just too cold... I did get a lot of "oooh, very Chanel!" on the jacket though. :)
Dress & necklace: ZARA
Jacket: Warehouse

Primark dress
Best pic out of a very bad bunch - so doesn't do this dress any justice! It's a total Vivienne Westwood rip off - and I love it (ssshhhh...) 
Dress: Primark 
Top worn underneath: Next 
Necklace: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...