Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Skirt Combos

After last week's bumper post with five outfits, only a couple of them for this week - but I do rather like these two: one that's a bit of a throw-the-rulebook-out-the-window and one that's new. :)

Warehouse top and midi skirt with trainers

I still totally love the colour of this skirt. 
I still find the length challenging. (Well, it's not like I've suddenly grown a couple of inches.) 
But I also think "screw it, stop trying the pretty and just go for clash" - and I had lots of ppl comment on the trainers! 
Top & skirt: Warehouse
Trainers: Kurt Geiger 

Mango top warehouse pleather skirt
Absolutely love this new top from Mango; it has such an effortless and even slightly ethereal quality to it. 
(At least until I dangle the sleeves in my food. *sigh*) 
Top: Mango 
Skirt: Warehouse 
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...