Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Is Winter Over Yet?

Looking back at last week, my outfits still feel distinctly 'winter': monochrome, knits, woolly textures... It may well have been the last week of 'proper' winter outfits - we shall see how this week pans out.

Worth mentioning: I really don't like the last outfit. Top doesn't work with skirt. And actually, I find the skirt too blah. And too similar to other skirts who do that look better. Will see if I give it one more go or give it the chop alongside some other items I've sent off to eBay or Depop.

Can't wait for spring - but it will mean no more black tights, so I will have to remember what to wear with nude ones... 
I love this dress and don't think it will work without the black tights, so this might be its last outing...
Dress & boots: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot

I know: I keep showing you things that I pulled out of the back of my wardrobe but this skirt is actually new! 
The picture doesn't do it justice, it's much more swishy. :) 
Top: H&M 
Cardigan: Boden 
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger 
Necklace: Topshop

One day (when I think I won't lose my cool if Me G takes my pic) I will show you the back of this dress. Only by then I might have built it up to be something so wondrous that you'll be disappointed by the two tie-like appendices. "That's what she was on about?!" We shall see... 
Dress: Jesire

And then there are the outfits that just don't really work... nothing terribly wrong but the skirt is blah, the textures grate on each other and there's no real detail of interest. Admittedly rushed in the morning (well, I always am) but back to the drawing board with this one... 
Top: H&M 
Skirt: Hallhuber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...