Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Something Old and Something Blue

Nope, nothing to do with a wedding. At all. Just something old (a skirt that had been hiding in my wardrobe) and something blue (my trusty denim shirt). Do you have pieces hiding in your wardrobe? What do you do with them when you find them? Wear, chuck, put away to hide for another couple of years? I am trying to be ruthless: wear or chuck! Or wear, then decide...

Denim shirt and Ikat skirt
"Denim shirt that goes with everything..." she hums... Actually really glad I wore this skirt with it and not my little tartan one, as somebody else wore that one yesterday - and she looked amazing in it!
Shirt: Laredoute
Skirt: Topshop
Necklace: ZARA


Zara layer little black dress
Another magic trick out of the "create the illusion of a waist" box: slim fitting dress with loose, cropped top. This dress does it all for me! :)
Dress & necklace: ZARA

Boucle skirt and waterfall jacket
Here's a skirt you haven't seen before. But you guessed it: been in my wardrobe for years! Keep or not to keep? 
(Note: have the same one in a different green fabric...)
Top: H&M
Skirt: River Island
Jacket: Warehouse
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Lace jumper and Boden print skirt
There is that "I can hide in the garden" print again. And a slightly more severe haircut... 
Top: H&M Skirt: Boden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...