Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April Weather Outfits

We all love a cliche, right? Like April weather. Warm and "oh, Spring is here" one minute and cold, wet and windy the next. 
Which is why last week's outfits were a bit of a mixed bag.

Denim shirt and midi skirt
Kind of an "in between" outfit: in between weather demands layers and as I can't do heels anymore but this skirt doesn't work with flats, 
so I found my "highest non-heels".
Shirt: La Redoute
Skirt: ZARA
Boots: Office
Belt: Reiss
Necklace: ZARA


It looked sunny but felt cold yesterday and I had no idea what to wear - so I scrolled back through my Instagram from last year and found a pic of this outfit. Perfect to have an outfit menu to chose from when you're brain is not engaging in the morning! 
(The pic above is from yesterday, by the way. Freshly taken!)
Jumper: Primark
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Trainers: Converse
Necklace: Marni for H&M

Midi skirt from Warehouse
I absolutely love the shade of green of this skirt - that's why I put up with the tricky length!
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Warehouse
Shoes: Carvela at Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Stella &Dot

Trumpet sleeve top
Trumpet sleeves seem to be everywhere at the moment. I remember them from the 90s and loved them back then. Of course, I didn't have a job then or normal grown up life to contend with. Half the day yesterday was spent with holding them up and away out of water/spills etc in the work kitchen when making tea or flicking them away when typing. Do you have items of clothing that you love but that are totally unpractical for daily life? #ilikepractical 
Top: Next 
Skirt: Topshop 
Necklace: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...