Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Late May in Boden

Whilst uploading last week's pictures I just realised that it was a very Boden week: a Boden piece for every day. Completely unintentionally but it just goes to show that they are often my go to outfits when I don't now what to wear.

Boden colour block dress
More colour! I normally don't do red at all and pink usually in a pastel shade but this dress makes them both work for me. Added bonus: the cleverly placed coloured panels define me almost non-existing waist! 
Dress: Boden 
Necklace: Accessorize
Shoes: Kurt Geiger

Boden Richmond skirt with pastel top
Sunny days always make me want to wear colour, especially pretty pastel ones. :) 
T-shirt: Warehouse 
Cardigan & skirt: Boden 
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Freedom at Topshop 

Boden sequin dress
Don't think the picture does this dress any justice but here we go... Haven't worn this dress in a about a year - maybe a bit sparkly for the office but who cares?! 
Dress: Boden 
Trainers: Converse

Boden print skirt with stripy top
I didn't feel like posting any outfits last week, think I have a couple still somewhere on my phone, so I will catch up with them first. I reverted to something tried and tested when it got warm: mixing stripes with this Boden pattern. 
Top: Sainsbury's 
Skirt: Boden 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Marni for H&M

1 comment:

  1. For sure we do, and we're ready to expand our specific thought according to a general point of view further to Boden 25 Discount Code individuals correspondingly which concretes different district.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...