Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Slow Start to Summer

Can you believe it's the summer solstice today?! This year just has been flying by! And besides that, it feels like summer is only just starting. 
Last week we had a couple of days, which I would actually describe as t-shirt weather! Let's see how long it lasts...

Boden floral print skirt, Mulberry Bayswater
It felt like summer yesterday. Time for a proper summer outfit with some florals. And a zesty bag! I am also still trying to decide which one(s) is going to go, so am determined to test drive loads of them and make a decision! 
Top: & Other Stories 
Skirt: Boden 
Shoes: Zara 
Necklace: Topshop 
Bag: Mulberry

Boden print pencil skirt, grey mark t-shirt, Stella and Dot necklace
It was warmer than I expected it to be yesterday. This outfit always cheers me up because I love greens and blues together! :) 
T-shirt: Topshop 
Skirt: Boden 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Stella & Dot


Green jumper and full skirt
It still felt like jumper weather yesterday - and opaques. So I added a bit of colour! 
Jumper & boots: Zara 
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger 
Necklace: Oliver Bonas

Zara midi skirt and denim shirt
I was running so late yesterday morning, that I didn't even have time to add a necklace to this outfit (which is becoming a bit of a staple combo). 
I didn't want to cheat in the evening when I took the pic and just add one... 
Shirt: La Redoute 
Skirt and boots: Zara
Belt: Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...