Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Transitional Spring Dresses

Last week felt rather autumnal and I quickly moved from sheer tights into opaques. Less separates than usual with 3 dresses in there and a bit of a mixed bag. My favourite is definitely that green Mango dress - though my clumsiness does not always work with the fluted sleeves...

Mango dress with fluted sleeves
Channeling my inner Robin Hood - or would that be Maid Marian...? (The colour of this dress is such a gorgeous green, unfortunately it's completely washed out on the detail pic.) Dress: Mango 
Boots: Marks and Spencer 
Necklace: Olia Jewellery

Grey marl sweater dress from Next
It doesn't feel like June, does it? Rainy and windy and chilly. A sweater dress for a bit of warmth and comfort. In June. *sigh* 
Dress: Next 
Boots: Marks and Spencer 
Necklace: I think it's from Accessorize

Boden retro print dress
Just a hint of red ;) I've had this Boden dress for years and the silk fabric has a few creases that simply won't come out but I love the pattern and thought it's time it got an outing! Dress: Boden 
Boots: Zara 
Necklace: Sainsbury's

Boden Richmond pencil skirt
Where's the summer?! Ok, I'd settle for spring. But this windy and rainy weather has more of October than June?! Back in my opaques for a bit of warmth, I'm attempting to cheer this outfit from autumn into spring... 
Top: Hallhuber 
Cardigan and skirt: Boden 
Boots: Zara 
Necklace: Aarikka

4 comments:

  1. I Just love that necklace! Do you still gave the Mulberry Suffolk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI - I only just saw your comment! No, I sold the Suffolk a while ago. I did find her too similar to my Alexa (size and a dark colour) and was trying to have a bit of a cull - so off she went...

      Delete
  2. You see...i googled Mulberry Suffolk, and thats how i ended up here:) i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...