Wednesday, August 09, 2017

August Favourites

Ok, so you're only getting a couple of outfits in this week's roundup - but it's quality over quantity this time! (Not saying that I am usually showing you the dreggs... I'm digging myself a hole, here right?!)

Anyway... One of them is one of my current favourites: that green midi skirt is still a tricky length (of course it is, not like I've grown...) but the colour will forever cheer me up and matched with this embroidered top I am feeling distinctly spring-summer-ish and bouncy!
The other one seems plain but I am showing off a new Boden top - that's current enough for me to provide a link below!

Watehouse midi skirt with zara embroidered top
A repeat outfit - but with different shoes! 
I'm laughing because little M is propping up (=wobbling) the mirror and singing "Mama, look: my finger is a wiggly worm!" 
Top: Zara 
Top worn underneath: H and M 
Skirt: Warehouse 
Trainers: Converse

Boden frilly Breton top with Jeans
New stripy top with ruffles from Boden. A bit casual for a Tuesday but I got bitten to bits by something during the night and didn't want to have my legs out. I actually wore a blazer over this at work. 
Top: Boden 
Jeans: Next 
Boots: Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...